11. Attempt to drop kick it over the
10. The 1940 New York Rangers pissed in it beginning a tradition of being the most classless organization in hockey.
9. Joel Stein used it to get a table at the Four Seasons
8. Bryan Trottier slept with it. "I wanted to wake up and find it right beside me,” he reportedly said. I hope he bought it a drink first.
7. Put your dad’s name on it like 1984 Oilers owner Peter Pocklington. This would never have happened if the Isles won their 5th straight.
6. Steve Yzerman showered with it
4. In 1987, Mark Messier brought it to a strip club. No surprise he was soon traded to the Rangers where he did it again in 1994.
2. Brian Noonan of the Rangers brought it to the
1. Stefan Lefebrve had his son baptized in the Cup. Keep you eyes open for a younger Lefebrve – I would not want to drop the gloves against someone with the Big Guy on his side.
A couple more, which haven’t been done yet...
Take the Cup to Messier’s house and see where the night takes you.
Take it to Kristen Bell’s
Run away to a remote
Bring it to the Islander’s front office and remind them of what it looks like
Hit Mike Milbury in the face with it.
Eat 5 boxes of Kraft Mac and Cheese from it
Walk through an airport metal detector and say, “It must be my belt.”
Add Wolf “The Dentist” Stansson to the 1928-1929 Bruins and see if anyone notices.